There is one session available:
Upper-Intermediate English: Business and Globalization
About this courseSkip About this course
This course is the third in a series of four English language MOOCs designed for students with an intermediate level of English looking to reach a higher intermediate level. The course is comprised of video lessons, reading comprehension activities, grammar explanations and exercises, listening comprehension activities and speaking practice.
The course covers interesting topics such as the Edinburgh Theatre Festival, music, films and theatre, migratory movementsand indigenous cultures.
This course also includes preparatory materials and recommendations to take the Cambridge University First Certificate in English Examination (FCE).
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Upper-Intermediate English
- Associated skills:English Language, Vocabulary, Listening Skills, Reading Comprehension, Grammar
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Writing articles for magazines
- Writing reports
- Using verb tenses in context
- Vocabulary and grammar
- Listening and speaking in English