There is one session available:
Computer Vision and Image Processing Fundamentals
About this courseSkip About this course
Please Note: Learners who successfully complete this IBM course can earn a skill badge — a detailed, verifiable and digital credential that profiles the knowledge and skills you’ve acquired in this course. Enroll to learn more, complete the course and claim your badge!
Computer Vision is one of the most exciting fields in Machine Learning, computer science and AI. It has applications in many industries such as self-driving cars, robotics, augmented reality, face detection in law enforcement agencies.
In this intro-level course, you will learn about computer vision and its various applications across many industries. As part of this course, you will utilize Python, Watson AI, and OpenCV to process images and interact with image classification models. You will also build, train, and test your own custom image classifiers.
This is a hands-on course and involves several labs and exercises. All the labs will be performed in the Cloud and you will be provided access to a Cloud environment completely free of charge.
At the end of the course, you will create your own computer vision web app and deploy it to the Cloud.
This course does not require any prior Machine Learning or Computer Vision experience, however, some knowledge of Python programming language is necessary.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated skills: OpenCV, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Face Detection, Augmented Reality, Computer Vision, Image Processing, Computer Science, Python (Programming Language), Contextual Image Classification
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Various computer vision applications across many industries
- Imaging processing and formation capabilities powered by AI
- Utilize Python, Watson AI, and OpenCV to process images and interact with image classification models
- Build, train, and test your own custom image classifiers