There is one session available:
Essential Career Skills for Investment Banking and Finance
About this courseSkip About this course
This course will improve your financial literacy so that you can speak with confidence when starting or advancing your career in Investment Banking and Finance.
You will learn about the different sectors and sub-sectors across the financial industry. In addition to industry jargon, you will also learn how hiring decisions are made and the strategies to control the narrative and tell your story in the most compelling way possible.
Taught by instructors with decades of experience on Wall Street, this course will equip students from a wide range of backgrounds, including business, economics, engineering, sciences, and mathematics with the much-needed career skills to prepare for a future in Investment Banking and Finance.
Free Preview! Access Module 1 for free. For full course access, upgrade to a verified certificate.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Introduction to Investment Banking
- Associated skills: Financial Literacy, Finance, Financial Services, Investment Banking, Basic Math, Business Economics
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Engage with industry professionals like an experienced practitioner.
- Expand your knowledge of the various financial institutions.
- Learn the industry jargon.
- Find your professional fit.
- Elevate your EQ.
Module 01: Investment Banking (Audit this module for Free)
Module 02: Buy-side Institutions
Module 03: Alternative Investments
Module 04: Related Finance Opportunities
Module 05: Career Prep Strategies
Module 06: Overcoming Generational Stereotyping
Module 07: Your Authentic Story
Module 08: Your Personal Brand
Module 09: Cover Letters/Emails
Module 10: Elevator Pitch
Module 11: Impact Interviewing