There is one session available:
JSON and Natural Language Processing in PostgreSQL
About this courseSkip About this course
Within this course, you’ll learn about how PostgreSQL creates and uses inverted indexes for JSON and natural language content. We will use various sources of data for our databases, including access to an online API and spidering its data and storing the data in a JSON column in PostgreSQL. Students will explore how full-text inverted indexes are structured. Students will build their own inverted indexes and then make use of PostgreSQL built-in capabilities to support full-text indexes.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in PostgreSQL for Everybody
- Associated skills: JSON, Application Programming Interface (API), PostgreSQL, Natural Language Processing
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Compare Python, PostgreSQL, and JSON
- Index and retrieve natural language text and JSON data; access API data and store it in a database
- Create a GIN-based text reverse index and ts_vector index; build a search engine in PostgreSQL.