There is one session available:
Developing Front End Apps with React
About this courseSkip About this course
React is one of the most popular frameworks in the Web and Front-end application Development category.
In this course, you will
- build rich Front-End applications with React and ES6
- connect React components using data and state
- write rich React components with advanced features like Hooks and Redux
In addition, you will explore how to access the React web framework user interface (UI) library and run rich React applications. You will find ways to use React components and change their properties and states in a dynamic user interface. You will learn to connect to an external server from a React page. The course introduces different testing tools that you can use to test the component without manual verification.
Throughout the course, you will complete numerous hands-on labs to gain practical experience. At the end of the course, you will demonstrate your React skills with a final project to add to your portfolio.
This course will help you succeed as a front-end or full-stack developer. It suits those in IT looking to step up in their careers or new graduates seeking to establish their client-side skills.
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
You will learn to:
- Develop interactive user interfaces (UIs) and web applications using React, JSX, and ES6.
- Build dynamic websites and front-end applications quickly and easily with reusable React components.
- Communicate and exchange data with external services using GET, POST, UPDATE, and DELETE requests.
- Employ and work with various React concepts and features including props, states, hooks, forms, and Redux.