What you will learn
- To scan an organization’s environment and identify relevant threats to its business
- To develop a set of strategies to quickly address upcoming change
- To discover risks and sources of internal resistance towards innovation and develop successful counter strategies
- To familiarize yourself with the differences between entrepreneurial and corporate thinking
- To strategically position your organization in times of uncertainty
- The knowledge and skills needed to pursue a career at the interface of technology and management in disrupting times.
- Important management skills that will enable you to lead employees and help your company succeed in the marketplace by effectively dealing with disruptive change.
Courses in this program
RWTHx's Managing Technology & Innovation: How to deal with disruptive change MicroMasters® Program
- Certificate & Credit Pathways
- Job Outlook
Meet your instructors from RWTH Aachen University (RWTHx)
Experts from RWTHx committed to teaching online learning
Given that the only constant in today's business environment is change, every company out there needs to make sure that it does not miss out on any major developments. At Ford, we believe that this is something that should not only be done at the top levels. We therefore try to empower our employees in a way that enables them to contribute to the strategic positioning of the company as a whole. By combining theory & practice, the RWTHx MicroMasters program provides employees with valuable tools to not only understand changes in the environment but to also prepare for and respond to them.
Tech Mahindra is guaranteeing interviews at its India locations for edX learners who successfully complete this MicroMasters program and meet other hiring criteria. Today’s disruptive business landscape demands for our talents to be future ready and it is our prime responsibility that the right tools and innovative pathways are facilitated for them... We are excited to work together with edX because careers will be facilitated with a blended learning environment, as well as this gives us the opportunity to bring in new ideas to the table and enhance our customer’s experiences.
Boston Globe Media
Digital transformation has fundamentally changed how media organizations operate. The Boston Globe recognizes the need to be forward-thinking and prepared to identify and capitalize on new opportunities and navigate the challenges of our industry. At the core of what we do is the powerful journalism across each of our brands – The Boston Globe, STAT and Boston.com. In order to support the incredible work coming out of our newsrooms, there is an increasing reliance on leveraging technology, business strategy, product innovation and leadership in our organization. The MicroMasters® program delivers the knowledge and skillsets that are must-haves for the Globe as we continue to transform the business, develop our talent and recruit new candidates.