What you will learn
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of various leadership styles, and gain insight into your own leader tendencies.
- Improve your ability to lead complex modern organisations by developing your decision-making skills.
- Better engage your people, and develop more collaborative teams.
- Navigate the broader social issues and political pressures impacting your business.
- Lead more effective change initiatives in your organization
Courses in this program
UQx's Business Leadership MicroMasters® Program
- Certificate & Credit Pathways
- Job Outlook
Meet your instructors from The University of Queensland (UQx)
Experts from UQx committed to teaching online learning
Our industry does not progress on individual performance – success comes, in part, from collaborative teams and inspirational leaders. If a charismatic candidate knocks on the Woollam door with a UQx MicroMasters credential in Business Leadership and the authenticity to build and drive a high performing team – then we know they are bringing a powerful competitive advantage to the job.
Our Virgin Australia leaders and their teams are key to ensuring we deliver the world’s most rewarding travel experience to our approximately 23 million guests who fly each year. Complementing our existing UQ Executive Education partnership, the UQx MicroMasters in Business Leadership program provides an effective opportunity to learn the fundamentals of leadership, without the constraints of a traditional classroom environment.