What you will learn
- How platform business models and AI technologies complement each other.
- Where to look for data and what data is valuable to your business and AI.
- The 7 attributes of AI-led organizations.
- Variability in the real world and implications for decision making.
- Making effective decisions from no data to big data (what should we collect and then what do we do with all this data?).
In today's ever-changing business landscape, it is more important than ever for leaders to have an understanding of artificial intelligence and data analytics. AI is expected to drive significant growth and value for the global economy, generated by the companies and countries that leverage it over the coming years. With that in mind, it's critical for leaders, managers, executives, and board members to develop their AI skills and understand how to leverage data to make the right decisions to grow their businesses.
This Professional Certificate in AI and Data Analytics, brought to you by Babson College, the #1 school in Entrepreneurship (U.S. News & World Report), will give leaders a basic understanding of AI and how autonomous data can be used to make critical business decisions. The courses in this program will give learners the skills, strategies, and tactics to create AI-powered business models and explain how AI will impact their customers, employees, investors, operations, and product/service offerings.
The program will also dive deeper into data analytics to help business leaders understand the fundamental concepts of sound statistical thinking. Key concepts such as understanding variation, perceiving the relative risk of alternative decisions, and pinpointing sources of variation will be highlighted.
Courses in this program
BabsonX's AI and Data Analytics for Business Leaders Professional Certificate
- AI promises to be the most disruptive class of technologies in the next 10 years. AI-derived business value, from 3 different sources (customer experience, new revenues and cost reduction) is forecast to reach $3.9 trillion in 2022 (source: Gartner)
- The growth of artificial intelligence in the workplace is expected to create 58 million new jobs by 2022. (Source: World Economic Forum)
- Employer demand for AI-related roles has more than doubled over the past three years and the number of AI-¬related job postings as a share of all job postings is up 119%. (Source: Indeed)
Meet your instructors from Babson College (BabsonX)
Experts from BabsonX committed to teaching online learning