Questrom Digital Learning and Innovation Fellow at Boston University
Areas of expertise
- Product, platform, and technology strategy
- Marketing positioning and communications
- Business process development
- Senseshaping: The dynamics of sensemaking and sensegiving in high-velocity product innovation. Nagaraj, V., Lyytinnen, K., Boland R.J. (Working Paper, Case Western Reserve University, 2017).
- EnCORE-EDGEing your strategy. Nagaraj, V., Billings, D. (PRTM's Insight Spring/Summer 2002).
- Configuring your supply chain to provide your customer's total solution. Nagaraj, V., Nooyi, R. (PRTM's Insight, Spring 1998).
Varun Nagaraj is a Digital Learning and Innovation Fellow at Boston University’s Questrom School of Business, and a PhD candidate and Design and Innovation Fellow at the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University. Varun has been a product manager, consulted to product managers on strategy and cycle time excellence while at PRTM management consulting (now PwC), and hired and mentored product managers in his roles as VP of Product Management and CEO in the fields of networking, security, data center virtualization, medical instrumentation, and the Internet of Things (IoT). Varun holds degrees in electrical and computer engineering from IIT Bombay and North Carolina State University in Raleigh, and an MBA from Boston University.