What you will learn
- To manage your project successfully in different sectors and contexts.
- To work together successfully in a project team.
- To examine the elements of a project (such as interfaces, stakeholders, cultures, environment, technology, etc.) and their intricate interactions.
- To identify what makes a project complex and how to perform a complexity assessment.
- To develop a complexity footprint and adapt your management processes to fit the complexities of your project.
Courses in this program
DelftX's Engineering Project Management: Mastering Project Complexity Professional Certificate
- Job Outlook
Meet your instructors from Delft University of Technology (DelftX)
Experts from DelftX committed to teaching online learning
Delft University of Technology combines the entire range of hard and soft skills for the future project manager in their Professional Certification Programs for Project Management. At Royal HaskoningDHV, we contribute to a better society and improve people’s lives through delivering work underpinned by our sustainable values and goals. Excellent project managers who are able to lead today’s and future’s complex and innovative projects in an adaptive way are key for us. Therefore we fully endorse the Professional Certification Program for Project Management of TU Delft. Let’s enhance society together!