What you will learn
- Use macroeconomic terminology correctly.
- Appraise the roles and functions of macroeconomic institutions.
- Use diagrams, simple equations and words to explain key causal relationships in macroeconomics.
- Analyse contemporary macroeconomic policy issues and their impacts on business and on society.
- Understand macroeconomic data and know how to use them for analysis.
3 skill-building courses
Progress at your own speed
1 - 2 hours per week
For the full program experience
Courses in this program
UQx's Macroeconomics Professional Certificate
- Professional Certificate Details
- Job Outlook
Meet your instructor from The University of Queensland (UQx)
Experts from UQx committed to teaching online learning
3 courses in 5 months