About this courseSkip About this course
Digital transformation requires exponential shift in leadership focus and organizational culture to design their business models. This course will help Executives, Business Strategists & Planners and IT Project Teams of Banks & Financial Institutions to understand the components of digital transformation and potential of integration of new technologies, use of data-analytics, the ubiquity of mobile devices, and offering all the services under one hood.
For the finance industry to stay relevant for their customers, they will need to re-think and re-work on their existing business models. And the new model must respond to the needs of the trend setting consumers and realize the market’s potential.
This course will also help you to understand some key concepts, to help and guide the consumer’s journey, building omni channel model, collaboration & strategy, use of exponential technology to serve consumer’s aspirations and help you to choose a Strategic Starting Point to update the business processes and procedures.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Creating more in-depth personalization capabilities leveraging technology.
- Understanding new digital journey for consumers by innovating the Digital Bank component of the application, which can offer pure digital on-boarding experience to new customers, obviating the need for visiting brick & mortar bank.
- Building end-to-end digital transformation by bringing Lifestyle needs in Banking platform and transform existing core processes.
- How the Financial Superstore concept can provide the financial institution to market their products on a single platform, with customer one-view?
- Why you need to think collaboration rather than team expansion?
Module 1 - Strategic Starting Point
1.2 Know the challenges before opportunity
1.3 The service must be built around the Consumer
1.4 Society 5.0 and Segment of one
1.5 It is not about the Bank/Bank’s product
1.6 Go Digital, or Go Unnoticed
Module 2 - Building the Platform & Strategy
2.2 Think collaboration rather than team expansion
2.3 Design Rules the World
2.5 Building business models for Lifestyle needs
2.6 Financial Superstore with customer one-view
2.7 APIs Economy
Module 3 - Business Models driven by Exponential Technologies.
3.2 Data in the Centre of Business Models
3.3 Artificial Intelligence - The Emerging trajectory
3.4 Blockchain & Distributed Ledger Technology
3.5 Internet of Things
3.6 Cyber security - keeping the balance with AI/ML
Module 4 - The Post-Channel Experiences & Strategy
4.2 Address a pain point and help guide the journey
4.3 Use data-driven decision systems
4.4 Get the creativity flowing
4.5 Cyber threat has no boundaries and regulations
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain$149 USD
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
edX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally