There is one session available:
Fundamentals of C++
About this courseSkip About this course
Launch your journey as a developer with this comprehensive course that provides an in-depth learning experience with the powerful, fast, and popular object-oriented C++ programming language from scratch. You will have access to a stack of learning activities like detailed presentations, comprehensive code demo videos, quizzes, multiple coding assignments and more.
This course has numerous auto-evaluated C++ coding activities that help you understand the syntax and semantics of C++ and build strong programming and problem-solving skills. You’ll learn how to frame a strong logic development angle, comprehend a scenario, translate it into a program, submit your solution for auto evaluation, and get detailed feedback. The hands-on exercises are designed to test learners with various levels of understanding of C++ skills and concepts to help them master the syntax and semantics of the language.
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
Upon completing this course you will learn:
1. How to think like a developer who has mastered the syntax and semantics of the C++ programming language, enabling you to become an efficient and effective automation expert.
2. How to implement and automate complex programming scenarios using the syntax and semantics of C++
3. Understand how to design and implement array and pointer-based scenarios
In this course you will cover:
- Basic concepts of C++ programming language
- Different data types and operators
- The implementation of control structures
- Logic building using arrays and pointers
- Explore C++ functions