About this course
Intermediate Management Accounting is part two of a programme designed for anyone who is just starting out on their business, finance or accountancy journey and wants to expand their accounting and finance skills.
Building on what you learned in Introduction to Management Accounting, this free online course from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants will:
- Enhance your finance and accountancy skills, exploring how to use accounting concepts to aid decision-making
- Arm you with the knowledge you need to take your exam in Managing Costs and Finance (MA2)
- Prepare you for a position as an accounting administrator
If you have some basic knowledge of accountancy, business and finance, then this is the course for you. If you do not, then start with the Introduction course.
This course does not offer an edX certificate.
For learners who would like to earn an ACCA certificate for this course, please register with ACCA as a student. Once you pass ACCA’s computer-based MA2 exam on demand, you will also need to pass the FA2 exam (a free online exam preparation course is available through ACCA-X) and complete an online and interactive module on the "Foundations in Professionalism." Upon completion of this module, you be awarded the Intermediate Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting from ACCA.
What you'll learn
In this course we will guide you on the next step of your finance journey by exploring:
- Costing and financial principles and techniques
- How to use management information to support decision making