About this courseSkip About this course
In this course, you will learn the representative methodology called DEMO (Design & Engineering Methodology for Organizations) in Enterprise Ontology. You will have better understanding of the concept and learn how to apply it for target systems with a certain size.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Clarify the skeleton of Enterprise like taking an X-Ray.
- Design Organization or Business clarifying responsibility or commitment relation.
- Provide the basis for Information System Development of a given enterprise.
- Week 1 Introduction to Business Architecture
- Week 2 PSI-Theory and Construction Model
- Week 3 Process Model
- Week 4 Application & Conclusions
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain$50 USD
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
edX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally