About this courseSkip About this course
Sharpen your “entrepreneurial mindset”.
Launching New Ventures, a course about Entrepreneurship & Strategy for Technology-Driven Startups, is designed for professionals, entrepreneurs, and students who want to learn about how to successfully launch a new business. Through short, animated lectures, inspiring interviews with successful entrepreneurs from around the world, quizzes and suggested readings, students will gain a broad overview of entrepreneurship strategy with insights they can apply to their venture regardless of location, industry or venture stage.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Identify promising business opportunities
- Develop your ideas into a venture concept
- Test market receptiveness to your venture idea by using social media
- Craft an opportunity exploitation roadmap
- Creatively market your solution
- Calculate how much money you need, where to find it and how to manage it
- How and when to protect your intellectual property
- How to grow your venture (intelligently!)
- Experience the early stages of the entrepreneurial process
- Sharpen your “entrepreneurial mindset” and learn how it can benefit your organization.
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain$139 USD
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
edX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally