There is one session available:
About this courseSkip About this course
This foundational marketing course will give you an introductory understanding of marketing functions within an organization. Whether you are interested in marketing as a career or business topics in general this course will prepare you to think and understand marketing as part of the overall business strategy. Throughout this course, you will examine each component of a marketing plan to better understand this critical business topic.
Recognizing the basic marketing building blocks will establish the foundation for your marketing skills within your future entrepreneurial activities and career positions.
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
By the end of this course, you will
● Summarize the strategic overview of marketing
● Identify analytical tools used to assess marketing strategies
● Recognize the introductory pieces of marketing
● Identify the 4 Ps of Marketing
● Discuss consumer behavior and positioning strategies
● Analyze the marketing plan
Identify marketing strategies