There is one session available:
Software Defined Networking (SDN) Deployment
About this courseSkip About this course
The aim of this course is to equip learners with advanced skills in network automation and make them industry ready.
In this course, you will learn about SDN Deployment. The course has been designed with a practical, hands-on approach to help you obtain a better understanding of how to deploy virtual network functions and services on a testbed platform.
We will explore the deployment of network services under mobility using a testbed platform supported by Cisco, integrating SDN/NFV and MEC technologies.
The course has been designed by an academic team with extensive teaching experience and a successful track record of delivering high quality MOOC courses, including the MicroMasters in The Internet of Things, in which over a quarter of a million edX learners have enrolled.
Verified learners will be provided with additional, free access to Cisco Networking Academy courses.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Software Defined Networking (SDN)
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Gain an understanding of OSM Mano and Multi-Access Edge Computing
- Explore the deployment of Virtual Network Function (VNF) on a practical testbed on SDN/NFV
- Apply SDN/NFV knowledge for local and global orchestration
- Test and apply programming skills on the Cisco DNA platform
- Test and implement network slicing on the testbed platform