There is one session available:
Building Modern .NET Applications on AWS
About this courseSkip About this course
Learn how to build modern .NET applications on the AWS Cloud using AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, and Amazon Cognito with our new digital course, Building Modern .NET Applications on AWS. This course is designed for intermediate-level developers who are interested in learning how to build agile, scalable, and fully-available cloud native applications on the AWS Cloud.
In this course, AWS expert instructors will demonstrate you how to build a serverless application using AWS Lambda for compute, the Amazon API Gateway for serverless API hosting, and Amazon Cognito for serverless authentication. You’ll learn about the different configurations that exist for AWS Lambda and how to create and manage Lambda functions. The course includes videos, guided walkthroughs, knowledge checks, and hands-on labs using the AWS Free Tier.
Learn from AWS experts. Advance your skills and knowledge. Build your future in the AWS Cloud. Enroll today!
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated skills: Amazon Cognito, .NET Framework, Amazon Web Services, Amazon API Gateway, Authentications, Cloud-Native Computing, Cloud-Native Applications, AWS Lambda, Serverless Computing, Agile Methodology, Application Programming Interface (API), Scalability
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- How to build a modern, greenfield server less backend on AWS
- How to build an API driven application using Amazon API Gateway for server less API hosting
- How to build an API driven application using AWS Lambda for server less compute
- How to build an API driven application using Amazon Cognito for server less authentication