There is one session available:
AI for Leaders
About this courseSkip About this course
Research from the World Economic Forum (WEF) and Mckinsey shows that AI will increasingly disrupt what we do, who does it and how all work is done – e.g. humans versus machines. On the positive side, AI is expected to add significant growth and value to the world’s economy for the companies and countries that get it. As such, it is more important than ever that all leaders, managers, executives and board members develop their AI skills to compete and prosper in the AI world.
However, most leaders, executives and board members lack the necessary AI education, skills, strategies and tactics to create AI-powered business models with platform and network effects. Further, they don’t understand how AI will impact their customers, employees, investors, operations and product/service offerings.
AI for Leaders features a series of lessons with video lectures, real world case studies, and hands on practice sessions that will help you learn the skills you need to advance your company and career. In addition, you will learn how to leverage today’s AI capabilities to improve your organization’s:
a). Customer offerings and interactions,
b). Employee engagement and capabilities,
d). Competitive positioning, and
e). The 7 attributes of AI centered leadership.
Finally, our program provides 5 clear steps, which we call PIVOT - that help you and your organization build today’s modern business model – along with a capstone project focused on how you build your own AI powered (autonomous) business model.
WHAT THIS COURSE CONTAINS
To ensure your success as a leader in the AI world, this course contains:
- 40+ videos
- Lectures from renowned faculty and business practitioners
- Real-world case studies
- 25+ exercises
- Preeminent articles from world class publications including HBR, Forbes and MITSMR
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
All leaders, board members, executives and team leaders at all types of organizations and at all levels should take this course. Further if you are looking to rise to a new role in your company, this course will arm you with the tools and techniques you need to drive your career and organization into the world of AI powered platforms and join companies like, Amazon, Apple, Alphabet, Uber and Airbnb who are at the forefront of this revolution.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in AI and Data Analytics for Business Leaders
- Associated skills: Business Modeling, Operations, Leadership, Self-Discipline, Artificial Intelligence, Employee Engagement
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- How platform business models and AI technologies complement each other.
- The characteristics of leaders that embrace AI powered platform business models.
- Where to look for data and what data is valuable to your business and AI.
- How you can get started and the 5 steps for success – which we call PIVOT.
- How your organization and team can catch-up with today’s leaders.
- The economics of these new technologies and business models.
- The 7 attributes of AI led organizations.