There is one session available:
Introduction to Hyperledger Self-Sovereign Identity Blockchain Solutions
About this courseSkip About this course
To the surprise of absolutely no one, trust is broken on the Internet. Wherever you go online, the advice is the same--make sure you understand what's behind each button before you click it.
In this course, we'll dive into four Hyperledger open source identity-based projects--Indy, Aries, AnonCreds, and Ursa--looking at the tools, libraries, and reusable components they provide for creating and using independent digital identities rooted on blockchains or other distributed ledgers. We will explore the possibilities they offer for building applications on a solid digital foundation of trust and examine how these technologies can make the Internet safe. It's quite a challenge!
The course is addressed to a wide-ranging audience, walking the line between business and technology.
At a glance
- Institution: LinuxFoundationX
- Subject: Computer Science
- Level: Introductory
The following would be “nice to have” but are not prerequisites for this course:
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Developing Blockchain-Based Identity Applications
- Associated skills: Blockchain, Ledgers (Accounting), Distributed Ledgers, Hyperledger
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
The problems with existing Internet identity/trust mechanisms today.
How Hyperledger Aries, Indy, AnonCreds, and Ursa add a necessary layer of trust to the Internet.
How the AnonCreds verifiable credential format and its use of zero-trust knowledge proofs (ZKPs) enable the privacy-preserving sharing of your data under your control.
The possibilities enabled by this technology.
- Ch1. Something Is Missing
- Ch2. Adding a Layer of Trust to the Internet
- Ch3. SSI Using Indy, Aries, AnonCreds, and Ursa
- Ch4. A Blockchain for Identity
- Ch5. Agents to Bring It All Together
- Ch6. Verifiable Credential from A to Z(KP)
- Ch7. Possibilities
- Final Exam (Verified Track only)