IoT Capstone Project
About this courseSkip About this course
This capstone course will help you to bring together everything you’ve learned in the IoT MicroMasters program.
You will fully engage in the process of designing your own IoT solution. Starting with a systematic analysis of your creative idea, you will move through the research and design phases, conduct product planning, and identify a route to market for your IoT solution.
You’ll work through stages and strategies involved in implementing or bringing a new (IoT) product to market, and learn practical concepts and techniques suited to new product planning, development, implementation and control.
The IoT Capstone Project (IOT6x) is the final course in CurtinX's Internet of Things (IoT) MicroMasters® Program.
Learners must have successfully completed IOT1x, IOT2x, IOT3x, IOT4x, and IOT5x to enrol and participate in this capstone course. It is also only available for verified learners.
Due to these prerequisites and the intensive nature of this instructor-paced course, the IoT Capstone Project only runs once a calendar year, typically from early April until mid-July. Enrolments close soon after the course starts.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- MicroMasters® Program in Internet of Things (IoT)
- Associated skills: Product Planning, Internet Of Things (IoT), Planning, New Product Development
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Evaluate ideas, literature, designs, users, markets and feedback, and incorporate them into your concept design process
- Produce an imaginative, viable concept design that is a solution to a problem, is ready to prototype and test, and has an identified route to market.