IT Fundamentals for Business Professionals: Enterprise Systems
About this courseSkip About this course
This course is one of the 5 courses of an introductory business information systems series, designed to introduce you to the amazing world of Information Technology.
The series of courses is designed so that a professional in a field outside the information technologies (financial, administrative or managerial) acquires the basic knowledge in Information Technology to be able to interact more profitably with the computer and telecommunications specialists of your company or other corporations with which you are related, being able to specify requirements, evaluate workloads and monitor results in a much more effective way.
The syllabus of the series is based on the CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications exam.
In this course, you will learn the basic concepts of information systems and their application.
By completing the series of 5 courses, you will be prepared to interact effectively with specialists in the Information Technology sector (and pass the CLEP ISCA exam if you wish
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in IT Fundamentals for Business Professionals
- Associated skills: Information Systems, Telecommunications, Information Technology, Enterprise Application Software
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
In this course you'll learn:
- Fundamentals of office packages (word processor, spreadsheet, presentations and database manager)
- The basic technical aspects of e-mail and conference systems.
- Operating System fundamentals
- Operation of web browsers and Internet technologies
- Basic description of various business applications (Business Intelligence, ERP, CRM, GIS, SCM, DMS, EDI ....)