Implementation of Data Structures
About this courseSkip About this course
In this Computer Science course, you will learn about implementation of all major abstract data structures using object-oriented programming paradigm of C++.
This course builds on the basic concepts developed in ‘Foundations of Data Structures’ course.
- Review of OO programming, STL of C++
This course is part of the Fundamentals of Computer Science XSeries Program:
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- XSeries in Fundamentals of Computer Science
- Associated skills: Abstract Data Types, Computer Science, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Standard Template Library (STL), C++ (Programming Language), Data Structures, Algorithms
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Complex data structures
- How to implement data structures using object-oriented paradigm
- How to map abstract data types to Standard Template Library of C++.