There is one session available:
Derivatives, Futures, Swaps, and Options
About this courseSkip About this course
This course begins with an overview of derivatives where we'll cover the global derivatives market players and understand the usage of derivatives.
We'll also cover treasury futures and understand margin and margin requirements in this course before moving on to a look at the characteristics and features of swaps.
We'll learn the fundamentals of pricing interest rate swaps and be able to apply interest rate swaps to hedging situations.
We'll wrap up this course with a review of various option terminologies and understanding of swaptions.
This course is part 4 of the New York Institute of Finance's Capital Markets Professional Certificate.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Capital Markets
- Associated skills: Derivatives, Swaption, Futures, Capital Markets, Treasury, Finance, Interest Rate Swap, Derivatives Markets, Hedging, Futures Exchange
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Introduction to Derivatives
- Overview ofFutures and Forwards
- Introduction to Swaps and Options
- M01: Introduction to Derivatives
- M02:Futures and Forwards