There is one session available:
Equity Indexes, Valuations, and Investment Vehicles
About this courseSkip About this course
This course begins with a look at how equity indexes serve market participants and covers the three predominant types of security market indexes.
We’ll review the various approaches to valuation as well as cover the factors and challenges of valuation. You’ll learn how to calculate WACC and after-tax cost of debt.
This course wraps up with a review of key equity investment vehicles - mutual funds, exchange traded funds, hedge funds and private equity.
This course is part 3 of the New York Institute of Finance’s Capital Markets Professional Certificate.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Capital Markets
- Associated skills: Equities, Hedge Funds, Finance, Private Equity, Securities Market, Weighted Average Cost Of Capital (WACC), Capital Markets, Investments
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Introduction to Equity Indexes
- Overview of Equity Valuation
- Equity Investment Vehicles
- M01: Equity Indexes
- M02: Equity Valuation
- M03: Equity Investment Vehicles