There is one session available:
Upper-Intermediate English: Business and Modern Life
About this courseSkip About this course
This course is the second in a series of four English language MOOCs designed for students with an intermediate level of English looking to reach a higher intermediate level. The course is comprised of video lessons, reading comprehension activities, grammar explanations and exercises, listening comprehension activities and speaking practice.
The course covers interesting topics such as the Olympic Games, natural resources, extreme sports, health issues, films, pollution or pets.
This course also includes preparatory materials and recommendations to take the Cambridge University First Certificate in English Examination (FCE).
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Upper-Intermediate English
- Associated skills:English Language, Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Listening Skills
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Writing informal and formal letters
- Using verb tenses in context
- Vocabulary and grammar
- Listening and speaking in English
- Sentence rephrasing
- How to prepare for a job interview