Upper-Intermediate English: Business and Technology
About this courseSkip About this course
This course is the fourth in a series of four English language MOOCs designed for students with an intermediate level of English looking to reach a higher intermediate level. The course is comprised of video lessons, reading comprehension activities, grammar explanations and exercises, listening comprehension activities and speaking practice.
The course covers interesting topics such as cultural differences, aviation and global warming, historical monuments or technological innovation.
This course also includes preparatory materials and recommendations to take the Cambridge University First Certificate in English Examination (FCE).
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Upper-Intermediate English
- Associated skills: Grammar, Listening Skills, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, English Language
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Writing a business plan
- Using verbal tenses in context
- Vocabulary and grammar
- Listening and speaking in English
- Making comparisons