Choose your session:
Full Stack Application Development Project
About this courseSkip About this course
Please Note: Learners who successfully complete this IBM course can earn a skill badge — a detailed, verifiable and digital credential that profiles the knowledge and skills you’ve acquired in this course. Enroll to learn more, complete the course and claim your badge!
In this project you will apply your knowledge of front end and back end development to build and deploy a full stack real-world web application on the cloud.
Your project will showcase your understanding of the user experience and user interface design process, and your skills and technologies with Django, Python, Node.JS and Containers.
After completing this project, you will have gained hands-on practical experience with a real-world project and be able to demonstrate your proficiency of front end and back end skills to potential employers.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Associated skills: Application Development, Node.js, Python (Programming Language), Full Stack Development, Django (Web Framework), Front End (Software Engineering), User Interface Design
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Articulate the attributes of multiple cloud services including Watson AI, Cloudant and Cloud Object Storage.
- Build a real-world web application using front end and back end technology.
- Deploy your Django full stack web application on the cloud.
Module 1: Application – Static Pages
Module 2: Application – User Management and CI/CD
Module 3: Back End Services
Module 4: Application – Dynamic Pages (React.js)
Module 5: Containerize and Deploy to K8S
Module 6: Share Your Project