Fundamentals of Java EE Development
About this courseSkip About this course
This course will provide you with an introduction to Java EE using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio and Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform. Through hands-on labs, you will transform a simple Java SE command line into an enterprise application that uses various Java EE specifications, including Enterprise Java Beans, Java Persistence API, and JAX-RS for REST services.
This course will benefit developers that already have a strong foundation in Java SE and want to learn the basic skills and concepts that are necessary to be an enterprise Java Developer.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated skills: JBoss EAP, WildFly (JBoss AS), RESTful API, Enterprise JavaBeans, Java Platform Standard Edition (J2SE), Java Persistence API, Java Platform Enterprise Edition (J2EE), Command-Line Interface, Java API For RESTful Web Services, JBoss Developer Studio
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- How to generate multi-tiered Java EE applications.
- Packaging and deployment of Java EE applications.
- How to create Enterprise Java Beans.
- Management of application persistence.
- How to create REST services with JAX-RS.
- Chapter 1: Transitioning to Multi-Tiered Applications
- Chapter 2: Packaging and Deploying Applications to an Application Server
- Chapter 3: Creating Enterprise Java Beans
- Chapter 4: Managing Persistence
- Chapter 5: Managing Entity Relationships
- Chapter 6: Creating REST Services
- Chapter 7: Comprehensive Review