There is one session available:
Competencies for seeking, keeping and advancing in a job
About this courseSkip About this course
The objective of this online course is to improve your employability with a series of learning modules about different competencies: career guidance; social, communication and emotional skills; and creating a career project. It will be useful for you improving your opportunities of access, permanence and promotion in any type of job, since the competencies we work on here are valid for almost any type of professional profile.
The course is practical and designed to be accessible to people with intellectual disabilities and other people who need support for inclusion in the labour market. It includes videos, activities, texts and diagrams that we’ve designed to help you improve your training for employment.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated skills:Communications, Labor Economics
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- To understand the importance of developing general professional competences as a key factor for success in getting and keeping a job.
- To learn emotional skills that will improve your employability.
- To develop the social skills necessary for working in a company.
- To improve your communication competencies for working in businesses.
- To design a plan for your professional future that includes your interests, goals and training needs.