There is one session available:
Sales Enablement & Analytics
About this courseSkip About this course
Organizations today have an influx of data which when used effectively can derive actionable insights for both the sales organization and their clients. Today's sales leadersneed to systematically increase their sophistication in leveraging data, tools and domain expertise to provide customized insights, consulting and guidance to their strategic customers.
In this course, you will explore concepts covered in the previous courses within the Enterprise Sales professional certificate, but through the lens of the tools and technologies which enable data-driven decisions. Using the appropriate tools and technologies will permit sales representatives and managers to create value for their clients, ultimately increasing customer satisfaction and likelihood of long-term client retention.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Enterprise Sales
- Associated skills:Consulting, Sales, Enterprise Sales, Customer Satisfaction, Data-Driven Decision-Making, Customer Service, Sales Enablement
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Define tools which can be used to improve and optimize sales productivity
- Consider a variety of different data sources which could be utilized to affect the creation of their sales strategy.
- Develop communication that will foster the gathering of effective data which can be utilized to improve client relationship, increase sales, and streamline processes.
- Review existing sales processes and identify pain points which can be improved by the use of technology