- 10 courses
- Fully Online
- 2-3 years
*GRE scores are not required to apply to the program.
The Master of Science in Supply Chain Management from Arizona State University is a program through the W. P. Carey School of Business, ranked by U.S. News and World Report as one of the top 3 graduate schools in the country for Supply Chain and Logistics.
This online Master’s degree program is designed for individuals with a four year undergraduate degree in a quantitatively focused area and does not require any previous work experience. Students will gain an in-depth understanding of the role of supply chain managers in enterprise supply chains and in determining overall strategy. This Master’s degree also exposes students to leading supply chain management operating practices, analysis methods, technology applications and strategic development.
Offered in collaboration with the MITx MicroMasters® program in Supply Chain Management, students will use the MITx MicroMasters program as a required pathway into the Master of Science in Supply Chain Management.
- Take courses from MITx’s globally top-ranked Supply Chain Management Program
- Earn a Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management 100% online
- Learn from the same world-class ASU faculty who teach on campus at the W.P. Carey School of Business
- #1Most Innovative SchoolsU.S. News & World Report 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019
- #3Supply Chain & LogisticsU.S. News & World Report 2019
- #1Public University Chosen By International StudentsInstitute of International Education
- 89%Graduate Students Employed Within 90 Days of GraduationASU Outcomes and Rankings, 2016-2017 graduates
- 1%Top 1% World’s Most Prestigious UniversitiesTimes Higher Education
*All applicants must complete the MITx MicroMasters® program in Supply Chain Management with a cumulative score of 80% or better before applying to the full Master’s program.
**Financial aid is available in the form of scholarships, grants, federal work-study, loans and outside resources. Almost everyone, regardless of income, can qualify for some form of financial aid.
Important dates & deadlines
Applicants must have earned a four-year Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution, and have successfully completed the MITx MicroMasters® program in Supply Chain Management with a cumulative score of 80% or above to be eligible for admission.
Note: MicroMasters program completers are not guaranteed admission into the Master’s program.
Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both ASU and the W. P. Carey School of Business. Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a four-year Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution and have successfully completed the MITx MicroMasters® program in Supply Chain Management with a cumulative score of 80% or above.
Applicants must have a minimum of a 3.00 cumulative GPA (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of a student's first Bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum of a 3.00 cumulative GPA (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable Master's degree program. Applicants must complete the MITx Supply Chain Management MicroMasters program to be eligible for admission.
Applicants are required to submit the following:
- Graduate admission application and application fee
- Official transcripts
- edX learner transcript
- 1 (One) Professional Letter of Recommendation
Prospective students will also be required to respond to a series of questions in essay format. Essays are focused on allowing the applicant to more clearly communicate their candidacy by showcasing parts of their employment history and experience that may otherwise be excluded from the review.
ASU’s Master of Science in Supply Chain Management is offered in collaboration with the MITx MicroMasters program in Supply Chain Management, bringing two of the world’s top-ranked supply chain management programs together.
Students will use the MITx Supply Chain Management MicroMasters program as a required pathway into the Master of Science in Supply Chain Management at ASU.
If you aren't sure online learning is for you or if you'd like to get a feel for the Master's program before you apply, start with the Supply Chain Management MicroMasters program from MITx
Applicants must first successfully complete the MITx MicroMasters® program in Supply Chain Management with a cumulative score of 80% or above to be eligible for admission to the Master of Science in Supply Chain Management offered through W.P. Carey School of Business.
This MicroMasters program is designed to advance careers and can also count as up to 12 credit hours towards ASU’s Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management if you apply and are accepted into the program.
- Courses in the MicroMasters program may count towards credit
- Get deep learning designed to advance your career while you decide
- Strengthen your Master's application
- Recognized by employers for real life relevance
MicroMasters programs are offered by edX in connection with its university partners. In addition to offering a pathway to credit, these programs are recognized by employers for their real world relevance.Start MicroMasters Program
- No, the GMAT is not required.
- Yes. All admitted students will have access to W.P. Carey Career Services, which includes access to a library of on-demand content and resources.
- Yes, financial aid is available for students admitted into the ASU degree program.
- Yes, scholarships are offered. More information on scholarships can be found at https://scholarships.asu.edu.
- Master of Science in Supply Chain Management.
- English proficiency is satisfied by successful completion of the MITx MicroMasters<sup>®</sup> program in Supply Chain Management with a cumulative score of 80% or above in <b>each course</b>. If you do not achieve this, you will need to submit English Proficiency test scores. Learn more here: <a href="https://admission.asu.edu/international/graduate/english-proficiency">https://admission.asu.edu/international/graduate/english-proficiency</a>
- <p>You must complete the MITx MicroMasters program before applying to the W.P. Carey School Master’s degree program. Ready to apply? You can do so here.</p> <p>Not finished the with MITx MicroMasters program yet? Sign up for more information about the ASU Master’s degree by submitting the “Learn More” form above.</p>
- Students in the Master's degree in Supply Chain Management program may go on to hold job titles such as Supply Chain Manager, Operations Manager, Logistics Manager, Project Manager, Sourcing Leader, Category Manager, and Import/Export Agent.
- Students in the supply chain online Master's degree program get access to additional benefits and resources such as ASU Libraries, success coaching, disability resources, military support, W.P. Carey Career Services, the opportunity to walk in graduation ceremony, and access to W.P. Carey alumni resources and events.
- Unfortunately, learners residing in one or more of the following countries or regions will not be able to register for this program: Iran, Cuba and the Crimea region of Ukraine. While edX has sought licenses from the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) to offer our courses to learners in these countries and regions, the licenses we have received are not broad enough to allow us to offer this program in all locations. edX truly regrets that U.S. sanctions prevent us from offering all of our courses to everyone, no matter where they live.