- $9,900 tuition
- 11 courses
- Fully online
- 1-3 years
GRE/GMAT Scores are Optional for Your Application.
Admission is a competitive process and we carefully review all facets of your application. The information you include in your application assists our admissions committee in evaluating your potential for success in the program. Your application will not be reviewed until all of your supporting documents have been submitted.
The Georgia Tech Online Master of Science in Analytics (OMS Analytics) is a multidisciplinary degree in collaboration with Georgia Tech’s College of Engineering, College of Computing, and Scheller College of Business.
The top 10-ranked master’s program challenges students with the same curriculum and rigor as its on-campus Analytics counterpart, all with tuition for under $10,000 USD.
This fully online program enables students to take a deep dive into analytics and choose from 3 specialized tracks.
- Analytical Tools
- Business Analytics
- Computation Data Analytics
Designed for your schedule, this online master’s program is for students seeking greater flexibility and can be completed part-time in two to three years.
OMS Analytics equips you with the insight and multidisciplinary skills needed to succeed in today’s analytics world while offering you the prestige, affordability, flexibility you want in a master’s degree.
Gain a credential that commands attention with the Georgia Tech Online Master of Science in Analytics.
- #6Business, Quantitative AnalysisThe Scheller College of Business (US News & World Report)
- #7Statistics and Operational ResearchThe Stewart School of Engineering (QS World University Rankings)
- #8Computer ScienceThe College of Computing (US News & World Report)
*Student fees billed by term. Total cost varies depending on how long it takes to complete the degree program.
*US citizens and permanent residents may be eligible for financial aid, through federal loans.
Important dates & deadlines
*The application fee for domestic applicants is $75; the application fee for international applicants is $85.
All OMS Analytics applicants are expected to have met the following prerequisite criteria:
- Hold an undergraduate Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Possess knowledge of at least one of the following college-level courses or equivalent:
- Computer Programming in Python at the level of CS1301
- Calculus and basic linear algebra
- Applicants who are selected for admission will be conditionally admitted into the degree program and must pass the two OMS Analytics foundational courses with a grade of B or better to be fully admitted. Students do not need to take these foundational courses before registering for other core or elective courses. However, we recommend students take at least one foundational course per semester in which they are enrolled until they are fully admitted to Georgia Tech.
All OMS Analytics applicants are required to submit the following information for application:
- Official transcripts for each institution attended.
- Lawful present document (U.S. Citizens Only)
- TOEFL Score (International Applicants Only. Minimum required score on the TOEFL exam is 100.)
- 3 Personal References
- GRE or GMAT scores (Optional)
- Personal Statements
- Professional Resume
- Admission is a competitive process and we carefully review all facets of your application. The information you include in your application assists our admissions committee in evaluating your potential for success in the program. Your application will not be reviewed until all of your supporting documents have been submitted.
- Please review the Georgia Tech OMS Analytics site for requirements.
The Online Master of Science Analytics degree requires 36 hours of coursework. First, 15 hours of core coursework on big data analytics, visual analytics, computing statistics, and operational research essentials. An additional 15 hours of electives allow students to choose an area of specialization in one of three tracks.
If you aren't sure online learning is for you or if you'd like to get a feel for the Master's program before you apply, start with the Analytics: Essential Tools & Methods MicroMasters program from The Georgia Institute of Technology
- Courses in the MicroMasters program may count towards credit
- Get deep learning designed to advance your career while you decide
- Strengthen your Master's application
- Recognized by employers for real life relevance
MicroMasters programs are offered by edX in connection with its university partners. In addition to offering a pathway to credit, these programs are recognized by employers for their real world relevance.Start MicroMasters Program
- GRE/GMAT scores are not required for applications into the OMS in Analytics. There is no adverse effect to an applicant who does not submit GRE/GMAT scores as they are not required.
- Master of Science in Analytics
- The typical time for full-time students to complete the degree will be about one year, and two to three years for many part-time students. We will allow for longer enrollments—up to six years—for those students who need greater flexibility.
- We do not offer any scholarships for our online graduate programs, but students can apply for federal loans.
- Yes, a TOEFL score is required for international applications. The minimum score accepted is 100.