During one weekend-long immersion in Los Angeles, you will participate in a workshop that features community-building exercises and leadership challenges. As you connect with classmates and faculty during this experience, you will also improve your communication, ethical decision making, and career development skills for interpersonal effectiveness in business.
Pepperdine University Master of Business Administration (MBA) online
Pepperdine University’s online MBA prepares business professionals to drive innovation in the business world through values-driven leadership.Request more info
About the program
- Global reach, global network: Pepperdine Graziadio Business School has more than 41,000 alumni around the world, representing 77 countries.
- High earning potential: The median annual base salary for MBA graduates in 2021 is $115,000.2
- Experiential learning: The online MBA program offers an Education to Business program that allows learners to pitch solutions directly to executives from big-name companies.
About Pepperdine University
Since its founding in 1937, Pepperdine University has had one mission: to strengthen learners for lives of purpose, service, and leadership in a learning environment where academic excellence is rooted in a heritage of faith. Pepperdine Online expands this mission by offering online graduate programs in business, law, and psychology for learners around the globe.
Technology and services powered by 2U, Inc., the parent company of edX.
The 52-credit online curriculum examines business fundamentals through the lens of 21st-century insights and strategies, and prepares learners for business in a digital world. As an online learner, you can customize your education by choosing either a general track or one of seven specific concentrations:
- Business analytics: Gain a solid foundation in statistical methods, data analysis, and modeling techniques.
- Finance: Explore topics related to corporate finance, investment banking, risk management, new venture financing, and real estate markets.
- Marketing: Learn how to develop global marketing strategies, with a focus on areas such as pricing, consumer segmentation, and product development.
- Digital innovation and information systems: Discover how to build businesses using technologies including IT security and infrastructure management.
- Leadership and managing organizational change: Hone your skills as a leader who celebrates diversity while making strategic yet ethically responsible decisions.
- Entrepreneurship: Tap into your creativity and translate your vision into a real business — one that not only produces wealth, but allows you to express your personal values.
- Global business: Gain a deep understanding of the global economy and its markets, and get ready to launch a career in international business.
Pepperdine Graziadio Business School values the diversity reflected in an applicant’s academic background and life experiences. The online MBA program is designed for business professionals with two or more years of relevant career experience. To apply, you must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. You will also need to submit the following:
GMAT or GRE scores (optional)
Statement of purpose
Letter of recommendation