What you will learn
- Course 1: Data Analysis Fundamentals in Excel
- Course 2: Visualizing Data in Excel
- Course 3: Math and Statistics in Excel Online
The Excel Fundamentals will help you gain proficiency in Excel for a variety of uses, from pivot tables to decoding complex math formulas.
Excel Fundamentals is a highly focused, standalone three-course series. Our approach combines self-directed online learning with hands-on labs, using the latest tools so you can hit the ground running.
By enrolling in a shorter program, you can more quickly gain a standalone Professional Certificate and the valuable analytics skills that employers are looking for—all at a 10 percent discount.
Courses in this program
Microsoft's Excel Fundamentals Professional Certificate
- 85% of companies are predicted to adopt big data analytics by 2022. (World Economic Forum)
- In the United States alone, there is a shortage of 151,717 people with data science skills. (LinkedIn Workforce Report)
- 28% projected spike in demand for data scientists and advanced analysts by 2020. (Forbes)