What you will learn
- Course 1: Data Analysis Fundamentals in Excel
- Course 2: Visualizing Data in Excel
- Course 3: Math and Statistics in Excel Online
Please note on December 31, 2019, this program will be retiring and no longer available on edX. If you are interested in earning the Professional Certificate you must be complete the program by December 31, 2019 in order to earn the certificate.
The Excel Fundamentals will help you gain proficiency in Excel for a variety of uses, from pivot tables to decoding complex math formulas.
Excel Fundamentals is a highly focused, standalone three-course series. Our approach combines self-directed online learning with hands-on labs, using the latest tools so you can hit the ground running.
By enrolling in a shorter program, you can more quickly gain a standalone Professional Certificate and the valuable analytics skills that employers are looking for.
Courses in this program
Microsoft's Excel Fundamentals Professional Certificate
- 85% of companies are predicted to adopt big data analytics by 2022. (World Economic Forum)
- In the United States alone, there is a shortage of 151,717 people with data science skills. (LinkedIn Workforce Report)
- 28% projected spike in demand for data scientists and advanced analysts by 2020. (Forbes)