What you will learn
- How to identify and define the competitive advantages of your business
- How to refine your strategy to maximize your competitive advantage and drive profits
- How to leverage the four connected strategies to create continuous relationships with customers
- How to move beyond traditional modes of customer interaction to create a fundamentally new business model
- How to create a portfolio of connected strategies to respond to different customer segments
- How to achieve sustainable competitive advantage in today’s business environment
Accelerate your career by learning how to develop and deploy winning business strategies for your organization with a Professional Certificate in Strategic Management from Wharton. Enhance your leadership capabilities by identifying and defining your business’s competitive advantage, refining your strategy to optimize customer interactions, and driving profits.
Created by world-famous professors at the Wharton School, this certificate program helps you obtain the management skills you need to turn the challenges posed by today’s marketplace into opportunities for your business. Today’s leaders know that providing high-quality offerings at competitive prices is no longer enough to survive; this program was created to give you the knowledge and hands-on application you need to improve customer experience, boost operational efficiencies, and lower costs. By the end of this online program, you’ll have created your own connected strategy to deploy in your own organization to achieve real-world results.
Courses in this program
Wharton's Strategic Management Professional Certificate
- 2–4 hours per week, for 6 weeksTechnology has caused firms to fundamentally change their strategy to connect with their customers in new and different ways. In this course, we explore the impact of connected strategies as well as business opportunities associated with those strategies.
- 2–4 hours per week, for 6 weeks
Apply the knowledge you learned from the Connected Strategy course in this comprehensive workshop that will help you create new connected strategies for your organization.
- Wharton has earned a reputation by educating the best minds in business for over a century.
- Earn a Professional Certificate from The Wharton School of Business to increase your earnings potential and learn transferrable strategy skills.