MicroMasters® Program in
Quantum Technology: Computing
What you will learn
- How to mathematically describe basic quantum phenomena relevant to quantum technologies.
- Engineering challenges of quantum computation.
- How to formulate and apply basic quantum algorithms.
- Quantum communication and sensing technologies.
- How to analyze various quantum computing architectures.
5 graduate-level courses
Assignments and exams have specific due dates
7 - 9 hours per week
7 Academic Credits
Build your skills and your transcript
For the full program experience
Courses in this program
PurdueX's Quantum Technology: Computing MicroMasters® Program
- Certificate & Credit Pathways
- Job Outlook
Meet your instructors from Purdue University (PurdueX)
Experts from PurdueX committed to teaching online learning