What you will learn
- Cloud computing foundations and models
- Types of cloud computing technologies (ie: AWS, Azure, IBM)
- Methods for managing a cloud computing adoption/migration project
- How to design a cloud computing infrastructure or service
- Deployment and configuration of cloud computing systems
- Insuring cloud security and mitigating risk
- SaaS, PaaS and IaaS and other service platforms
Courses in this program
UMGC and USMx's Cloud Computing MicroMasters® Program
- Certificate & Credit Pathways
- Job Outlook
Meet your instructors from University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC), University System of Maryland (USMx)
The pace of today’s digital transformation requires us all to make a concerted effort to keep our technical expertise current. Programs like UMGC’s MicroMasters program in Cloud Computing are excellent opportunities for people seeking to stay ahead of the curve, learning about cutting-edge cloud and modular technology solutions that are required to excel in a modern, 24/7 environment.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
For the second year in a row, cloud and distributed computing led LinkedIn's annual list of the skills employers need most in candidates, outpacing statistical analysis and data mining. When I published the world's 1st Doctoral Dissertation on Cloud Computing in 2011, I envisioned cloud computing revolutionizing the enterprise. The Cloud Computing MicroMasters is an efficient and targeted way for those interested in this career path to obtain the foundational knowledge and skills in the growing cloud computing field.